Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Let me buy you something (Cardshow 24th&25th). Lexington National Guard Amr

The concept is simple. I usually hit the Lexington National Guard Armory show and peek around at the variou vendors. So with that said I figured I would put out the following contest in which I would pick up something for one person in this thread. Will give more time in the future but the show is coming up in 2 days so will not be much.

Just reply to this thread with who or what you collect and I can check my iphone so I can find something for someone while at the show. The only requirement is that you be a member in good standings.

DON
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!
    Want to see my tradelist type in doniceage under the Hidden Content .

I like Tom Brady

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I like the good old Titans, you the man Don. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

hey Don- its a longshot, but Im looking for WCW/NWO autographs, or cards of Joe Germaine

nice thing you are doing my friend!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Ozzie Smith..need alot of the current GU

Rare Andrew Bailey's :)
    Purdue University Class of 2018
    Hidden Content
    Andrew Bailey: 189/240 not including 1/1's (78.8%); 203/436 cards including 1/1's(46.6%)

I'll bite on this but possibly a Derrick Williams RC of the Minnesota TimberWolves from either Prestige or Hoops which are cheap.
    I collect Amare, Nash and Shawn Marion (base, insert, rc's, gu and autos)
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hidden Content Hidden Content

OPG Baseball Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Any of the Perez-Steele postcards of Yastrzemski! Also curious, are you joining us at the National in Chicago next year?
    SuperCollecting 3 generations of Yastrzemski's!
    Hidden Content
    Carl: 556/3390 not including 1/1's (16.4%), Mike: 8/8 (100%), Michael: 10/19 (52.6%)
    Always looking for any memorabilia that I don't have to add to my PC!
    WANTLIST--->Hidden Content

I'm a big St. Louis Cardinals fan...love anything from the Lue! Awesome that you are doing this. Happy Thanksgiving.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast