Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone have any info on this eBay bidder?

The username is degermann.2009
    He is winning on one of my high end auctions currently and it ends tonight. Buys a lot of high-end hockey but seeing mixed reviews on the feedback, Some saying great buyer, fast payment. Others saying doesn't pay, beware., etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

I would cancel and block immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can I just cancel his bid and then block him?

Nevermind, did just that. Probably another one to add to everyone's lists. Paying for his items inconsistent at best. And bids on a lot of high-end stuff. 100-500 bucks.
    Last edited by pinchmebnl; 11-22-2012 at 09:57 AM.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Yes, you can cancel at anytime.

The only problem with letting this guy wins, is that he pays you, and then says the card didn't arrive.

Cancel his bid immediately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yup he has been blocked by me long time ago...bids and does not pay or pays for some and not all really annoying

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

It irritates me to no end thta these people are allowed to remain on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It irritates me to no end that these people are allowed to remain on eBay.

Agreed but E-bay does nothing even thou they say they leave unpaid strikes & the buyers can have there accounts suspended. Ebay CS is full of it because there are buyers that must have over 100 unpaid strikes just from me as well as a few others on SCF still out there buying from others. I suspect its because not everyone claims back there fees from Ebay as not everyone reports it so they make money. I really feel Sellers should have the right to leave negative feedback again especially if our unpaid item claim goes through we should be able to leave a negative comments so other sellers don't get the same screw job from the buyer.

BANNED

Country

The buyer on eBay with the eBay user ID: oce7ans

Has well over 300 Non Paying Strikes against him. 21 from myself and a total of another 50-60 from others on this site. If you look at his feedback, there are pages and pages of deadbeat comments.

I have telephoned eBay 3 times about this , and they do nothing about it.
    Last edited by RGM81; 11-22-2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

SCF Rewards
    Country

The buyer on eBay with the eBay user ID: oce7ans

Has well over 300 Non Paying Strikes against him. 21 from myself and a total of another 50-60 from others on this site. If you look at his feedback, there are pages and pages of deadbeat comments.

I have telephoned eBay 3 times about this , and they do nothing about it.

I had oce7Ans buy 107 items last year I gave him 107 unpaid strikes alone and got all me fees back. Ebay had the nerve to call me to ask why I opened so many claims because they thought it was schill bidding on my part. I told them I did not know this jerk & wanted my money back even forwarded them his stupid I am in Japan so can't pay right now. Or I have a family emergency so I can't pay.

I suspect this is either a kid who thinks its funny or he is trying to sell them else where and pays only if he can sell it. As he did send me partial payment (paid for 3 items what a joke) which I refunded as he did not pay for them all.
    Last edited by RGM81; 11-22-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Quoted post

BANNED

Country

The excuse "My Family were all killed in the Sunami in Japan" is the one that was used by his apparent wife with me. They know all about this .

The reason they do nothing, is that the 400 strikes against him, he also actually bought and paid for about 800 other single card auctions at the time that he was Dead-Beating the rest of us.

Ebay loves this bell-end.
    Last edited by RGM81; 11-22-2012 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Mind the language