Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

What's the most you have payed for a card?

Just got probably my second best card in today had to drop a pretty penny to get it. Now you may think $153 is a lot but it really is for a 16 year old! I am very happy to add this to my Cam Newton PC and if you also want to know what my best card is you can see below the one I received today. Now to my question what is the most you guys have spent on a single card? Thanks!

2011 Topps Precision Cam Newton/Julio Jones dual auto 12/25!!

2011 Topps Chrome Cam Newton Bowman Chrome variation auto

Bucket: Hidden Content
    I PC: Patriots Autos and Relics, Washington Nationals, Florida Gators, Darvish Rookies, Newton Autos, and Triple Threads Relics.
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Autographs 31/46 67% and Relic 56/99 56%

i'm 15 and the most i have ever dropped is 160 on a adrian peterson/ mjd/ chris johnson triple auto /3. already sold it though :/ haha. Nice cams btw!

Quote Originally Posted by panthersfan28 View Post
    i'm 15 and the most i have ever dropped is 160 on a adrian peterson/ mjd/ chris johnson triple auto /3. already sold it though :/ haha. Nice cams btw!
    dang that's a pretty nice triple auto, and thanks!
    I PC: Patriots Autos and Relics, Washington Nationals, Florida Gators, Darvish Rookies, Newton Autos, and Triple Threads Relics.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    The most on a single card was a 2005 Contenders Mike Williams SP auto/73 for my set. Back in early 2006, I paid $400 for it.

I fell on hard times in late 2006 and was lucky to have sold it for $430. Then he joined the Seahawks and I got it for $40.
    Building sets and only collecting Seahawks I like from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks4ever View Post
    The most on a single card was a 2005 Contenders Mike Williams SP auto/73 for my set. Back in early 2006, I paid $400 for it.

I fell on hard times in late 2006 and was lucky to have sold it for $430. Then he joined the Seahawks and I got it for $40.
    Dang that's a lot, but contenders short print autos can go pretty high, and also nice re-pickup!

I don't spend money on big purchases, but I spent $125 on this:

Adam
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

$80 on my Aaron Rodgers/Matt Flynn/Brian Brohm '08 Exquisite Triple Auto #'d 10/20, which is Flynn's jersey number. Picked it up before Rodgers blew up, so that worked out nicely.
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

I just spent $149 on an Inception Julio Jones/Mark Ingram dual 3 color patch 1/1

Bought this one for $125 about a week before they won the Super Bowl back in 2011. It's #3/5. That's the most I've ever spent on a single card.

Collecting Green Bay Packers and University of Michigan Wolverines GU and Autographs!
    Tradelist (FT or FS): Hidden Content style="text-align: center;">Hidden Content

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast