WTB Russell Wilson Topps Chrome Redemption Autos

Title says it all, please post with price, ty

Have this if interested:

Russell Wilson Rookie Military Refractor Autograph Redemption /105 (Bonus Blue Wave Refractor Pack)

Currently have a standing offer of $115 from someone local, so would be looking for more than that...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Enigma- I may have one already, I will let you know if it falls thru, thanks for the post.

Still looking for these, here are the ones I already have:

1984 auto /15
    1965 auto / 15
    Prism auto /50
    Camo auto /115
    Base Rc auto

Looking for the ones not listed, Ty.

it's not what you are looking for in this thread, but i have a Black Friday Gridiron Kings Cracked Ice... be looking for $10/dlvd on it if you are interested

LMK,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Scott- what does that look like? Thanks

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be added to our yard sale in June, 2014 with 100% of the sales going to the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Will make deals that includes SCF CardCash to fund large CC Store purchases to be used for DBA Fundraising Efforts
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Scott- I will take it, thanks