Trying to raise funds for a case of Fleer Retro. Deals to be had!!!

Prices I quote will be for paypal gift payment. Just need to add fees if you're not comfortable with that. Looking for IMMEDIATE payment. If you can't pay now, don't bother. Will accept cash/paypal deals. Will give GREAT deals:

I also busted a box of Fleer Retro the other day and have a Chris Paul auto, Chris Paul Showcase Row 0, and a bunch of others from that break.
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Couldn't get money for the case in time, but would still like to raise some so I'm not in that predicament again.....

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Anyone else? Goal has changed, but need is the same. Also added a bunch more to my high end.....

Sending pm now, thanks.

pm price for the kobe ruby thanks.

pm sent, thanks

The deal is back for Cyber Monday. Anyone else want anything? PSA MJ is sold, but I have a PSA 3 and a PSA 7

Hey buddy. Please send me prices on the Lebron ultimate auto, Chris Paul retro auto. Which one is it? Also the Chris Paul showcase insert. Thanks Bryce
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Here are scans of the Pauls:

Will shoot you a PM, thanks.