Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: new sets

SCF Rewards
    Country

new sets

ok so i once anagin need the help of the great people here. I am looking for new sets to check out for either baseball, football, racing, and MMA let me know if you have recomendations and how much the hobby pack runs. Thank you all so much

SCF Rewards
    Country

What price range are you looking for on baseball?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

probabably no more than like 5 bucks a pack. I have done topps 1,2 and UD, gypsy queen, some chrome, bowman/bowman draft pick and prospects just tryng to find good looking cards and a good varience of cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

might be willing to go higher if the cards look very awsome

SCF Rewards
    Country

It has been a down year for baseball stuff compared to last year's offerings in my opinion but for that price range I have seen good breaks of 2012 Topps Chrome. Haven't opened any myself but people seemed to like it from what I saw. You would still be better off going back a couple years and picking up some reduced product to get the maximum bang for your buck though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i liked some of last years chrome. it was a pretty good set.