Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wal-Mart vs. the Mob

Black Friday always brings out the worst: long lines, short tempers and random outbreaks of shoppers' rage. This year, Big Labor will ratchet up the Strikesgiving tension with professional grievance-mongers and workers...

More...

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    If I had Obama's money I wouldn't shop at Wal-Mart either.

so because employee's are protesting being forced to work on a day they never have before... being paid no holiday pay (even though its a holiday)... being told they will be fired if they unionize... somehow they are a "mob" and "big labor" is some sort of a boogey man.

Man.. where did this countries values go? People used to be championed for strikes and protests.. all that matters now is how a corporation can make more $$$ while suppressing it's workers more and more.
    For an updated look at what I have for sale or trade please click my eBay User ID.... usually thousands of items available in all genre's

Black Friday sales getearlier and earlier every year it is ridiculous.*pm on Thanksgiving night why???????Stay at home with your families and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
    so because employee's are protesting being forced to work on a day they never have before... being paid no holiday pay (even though its a holiday)... being told they will be fired if they unionize... somehow they are a "mob" and "big labor" is some sort of a boogey man.

Man.. where did this countries values go? People used to be championed for strikes and protests.. all that matters now is how a corporation can make more $$$ while suppressing it's workers more and more.
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcorleone View Post
    Black Friday sales getearlier and earlier every year it is ridiculous.*pm on Thanksgiving night why???????Stay at home with your families and friends.
    It'll get set back eventually. Remember Boxing day?

Me neither.

Can we seriously stop posting Malkin and Culter blogs???

They are insignificant morons who don't make any good points...EVER!
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

Like everyone else I guess it is freedom of speech.We all have to listen to things we don't like.Just turn the page

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Can we seriously stop posting Malkin and Culter blogs???

They are insignificant morons who don't make any good points...EVER!
    Instead of running away please feel free to counter offer my offers.A deal can always be made

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

seems there sells were fine and nobody stopped anything.

they should be lucky they have a job and hours to work.

my wife is on call for Christmas day, no plans to quit, and the holidays are often the busiest time for hospice.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post

my wife is on call for Christmas day, no plans to quit, and the holidays are often the busiest time for hospice.
    If she gets called in does she get holiday pay or just straight time?

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post

You wife works in the health care industry is a something we all need despite what the republicans try to tell us. Shopping at walmart at 10pm on Thanksgiving night for a 32 inch tv or the latest edition of Halo is not life or death.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast