Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydistance View Post
    How are those random lots of tna retail packs. They're extremely cheap so I'm wondering if there's any chance at hitting anything or you're just getting stuck with mountains of base cards?
    I have seen boxes of retail being opened without even a serial-numbered card being pulled

2. Wata Photo
    Just made my final purchase probably until late December. Just picked up 2 boxes of the new WWE Topps 2012 Heritage product coming out this week plus assorted plastic top loader sizes.

I probably won't buy any cards for a long time after this weekend.

2 boxes of rookies and stars football
    2 boxes prestige basketball
    32 black friday packs from icollectpanini.com

2012 triple threads baseball box
    2008 sp legendary cuts baseball box
    2007 leaf limited football box
    2 2003 upper deck sp golf retail boxes
    5 2009 tristar tna knockout blasters
    2012 leaf ultimate golf box with leaf holiday pack
    upper deck texas football box
    upper deck oklahoma football box
    2009 press pass nascar factory set

one spot in the blowout cyber monday promotion(should have bought 2 as the one after me won the $1000 giftcard)-leaf best of sport box

Did any of you order from DACW? I placed an order on Saturday and it still shows processing payment on my account. Just wondering are the just behind due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 11-27-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
    Did any of you order from DACW? I placed an order on Saturday and it still shows processing payment on my account. Just wondering are the just behind due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

did you also get an email from them? My order on their site says still processing but I also received an email with a tracking number and my boxes are already in California and probably delivered to me on Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    did you also get an email from them? My order on their site says still processing but I also received an email with a tracking number and my boxes are already in California and probably delivered to me on Thursday
    I believe they just sent me the UPS information to my email but can't confirm if its them or blowout until the package gets scanned in.

Edit: My UPS email confirmation was from blowout.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 11-28-2012 at 06:25 PM.

So my order from DACW came in. Wasn't expecting it today since I didn't receive an email that it shipped or their customer service never responded to my question.

Like many I did some shopping on COMC. Was there right at midnight to get some great deals. 10 cards in all, mostly football for the Smith, Kaepernick, and Gore collections.
    Carey Price fan and collector - want your hard-signed autos!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 195 Unique Cards + 8 1/1's!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12