Any Pacers collectors out there?

I've got a decent amount of numbered cards and some GU from guys like Jermain O'Neal, David Harrison, Al Harrington, Jamaal Tinsley, Ron Artest etc that I am looking to move. Just wanted to gauge interest before I started posting a lot of them.

Do you have any Reggie Miller for trade?

I might have some inserts and numbered but my Reggie GU stuff is not for trade.

Okay. I would be interested in trading for some of your Reggies. Could you get me a list please?

I would be interested in the numbered cards for sure and maybe some inserts. Could you send me a list please?

Only Reggie stuff I've found so far is

03-04 Ultimate Collection 351/750
    04-05 Ultimate Collection 352/750
    and a Finest Refractor #9 from 1998 (not sure what set off memory)

What are you looking to get for those Reggies. I have all of them, but would be interested in trading for them still. Let me know

Make an offer. Money, vintage cards, ABA stuff, 90's NBA autographs, etc.

Hey
    Not looking to buy and don't have any vintage. I guess I will have to pass. Thanks anyways