2013 Press Pass

2013 Press Pass
    Per Box Items:
    30 packs per box
    6 cards per pack
    20 boxes per case
    at least 2 hits per box

Press Pass sell sheet

The standard sized base set cards feature a color picture of the named driver. The cards have slightly different layouts depending of the series the drive is from ie. Sprint, Nationwide or truck series. The border-less cards have a graphic on the side or bottom of the card front that lists the driver's name, car number and series they are form. The graphic is also trimmed in color corresponding to the respective series. The cards backs layout is the same as each cards front. The backs have a color picture of the driver's car. They also list moderate career highlights and partial 2012 season statistics.

What I Pulled:
    178 cards
    100 base set cards = 100/100 = 100% of the base set
    36 duplicates
    40 inserts and parallels
    2 race used relics

Base card front and back:

The Inserts: (not all scanned)
    30 black and white parallels
    Racing Champions 2, 5, 8, 11, 26
    Cool Persistence 1, 3
    Blue Parallel Jimmie Johnson #/35
    HOF Class of 2013 #151
    Cup Chase contest card Kasey Kahne

The Hits:
    Burning Rubber Brad Keselowski #13/50
    Tony Stewart #7/50

************************************************** ************************************************** *************
    2013 Press pass is their annual base set. The three main series are represented and there are also sub-set cards. The drivers are listed alphabetically so this will make for easy sorting. This product offers a solid base set design. Never one to complain about race used tire cards #/50. You may be disappointed if you are hoping for super hits. Pulling a complete set from one box, set collectors will get the most from this base set.

The Bottom Line:
    A complete base set and sweet looking inserts and parallels will make for a racing set collector's dream! Buy a box and trade your Dale Jr cards to me!

The Final Score:

Final Ratings (Out of 10):
    Base set collect-ability: 10/10
    Big-hit Hunter: 6/10
    Prospector Hunter: NA
    Value: 9/10
    Overall Quality: 9/10

Overall: 34/40 (85% = B)

Press Pass sent me this box to review for Full Spectrum Baseball. As always I am offering base and insert cards to members here for a SASE.

Thanks to Press Pass for making this review possible!
    Last edited by Taliasen; 11-23-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    Rickey Henderson stats. 1753/5479 = 32% 158 GU, 4 Auto
    Sean Casey stats. 1068/2633 = 41% 119 GU, 52 AutoHidden Content