Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Trades and eBay and "Vintage" and Whales and a Top 4 TGIF!!!!!

Hi guys!!

Until very recently I was under the impression that SCF trades were a lot like work, and I already spend 50+ hours a week at my job so why would I want another one???
    Looking through peoples' inventory lists or trying to navigate their buckets, who needs it I figured.

Work has been deathly slow lately tho, and I'm stuck sitting in front of a computer anyways, so I started looking, and guess what.........I found stuff that wasn't available on eBay after all, and the traders (sellers in these two cases) were pretty bleeping awesome :)

From Antoine38 in sunny Miami, FL.................................

A 04/05 SP Authentic Chuck Kobasew auto buyback, 99/00 BAP Memorabilia Shanahan AS jersey, 03/04 Crown Royale Global Conquest insert, 11/12 UD Bobby Lou Exclusives 4/100 and a giant Beehive Roberto, just in case you missed it................

From Dan, the D in DnJcards, also in FL.............................

A little mini-whale for the SP Authentic Rookie Reviews. Thanks to both of you for the easy deals!!

Next some eBay wins, all of them cheaper than I thought I'd have to spend, not steals but still cheaper. I guess the lockout is putting a damper on things after all.....

Numbers 4 & 3

Number 2, a Whale for the SP Authentic Limited autos

Which would be a Number One any other mailday, but then there's thissssssssssssssssssssss......................... .

My NEW new favorite card, look at how YOUNG they are!!!!!!

That's it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Sweet pickups. Love those 99/00 BAP Mems, great set. And, love the note on the first star, wow, they do indeed look young. Funny, you kind of forget how the legends looked at that stage of their career. Nice haul.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

Sweet cards! Especially your number 1!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

Young Beliveau always looks pretty daper.

+1 to the eBay. I just picked up a Karlsson /12 for a pretty good price. Too many parallels / card + lockout = good deals to he had for buyers.

Cheers,
    reoddai

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bimola's Items on eBay

Nice cards - love the Yzerman!