Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

The Official 'Guys Who Were Once Awesome' Collector's List

I recently went through an old box of autos and noticed there's a handful of players whose cards were once seriously coveted and currently have much less demand. Examples include Larry Johnson and Shaun Alexander. For grins, I figured I'd post this thread, as I'm sure there are other names; let's get nostalgic!
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Ryan Leaf
    Priest Holmes
    Cade McNown
    Akili Smith
    Rick Mirer
    JaMarcus Russell
    Vince Young
    Ron Dayne
    Tim Couch
    David Carr
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Priest Holmes and Vince Young, definitely! I remember when Vince Young NT RC autos were going for $300. Wowza.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Peter Warrick
    Joey Harrington
    Byron Leftwich
    Carnell "Cadillac" Williams
    Lawrence Phillips
    Ki-Jana Carter
    Jeff George
    Mark Sanchez
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

remember went david carr waz going to tha (MAN) HAHAHA
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

​wait wait ryan leaf >>>>>>wow can you say burn out really fast
    FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE A FREEBIE WITH EVERY DEAL I DO 4/11/11
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    I TRADE BY ( BV ) SO YOUR KNOW
    UNLESS THERES NO BV ON THE CARD

Sanchez stuff was hot; he's regressed. And I totally thought Leftwich was going to be awesome based on his career at Marshall. Cadillac Williams still has a chance to redeem himself if he ever returns - he was fun to watch.

And David Carr - That guy got sacked so often as a Texan - I always felt bad for him.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    Ron Dayne
    Tim Couch
    Sad to say, those 2 are guys that I have small PCs of. Ron Dayne gets a little more love, though, being a Wisconsin alum.

David Carr
    Larry Johnson
    Jamal Lewis
    Troy Williamson
    Sidney Rice
    Corey Dillon
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

jamarcus russell
    gotta add him to the list
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

I liked Jamal Lewis. He was a 1,000-yard rusher seven of his nine years - I wish he got more credit. And Corey Dillon was the man - and now his base stuff is in common boxes. Ahhhh!

And Russell - Oh, man. That guy could have been good....

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast