Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyinggameused View Post
    I liked Jamal Lewis. He was a 1,000-yard rusher seven of his nine years - I wish he got more credit. And Corey Dillon was the man - and now his base stuff is in common boxes. Ahhhh!

And Russell - Oh, man. That guy could have been good....
    Baltimore has always been a running back haven. McGahee, Lewis, Priest Holmes, and Ray Rice. So many great running backs to have come through that organization in such a little amount of time.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Agreed. They're like the Broncos with Davis, Anderson, Portis, Bell, etc. And Lewis has a Ring - the guy deserves more props.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Charles Rogers anyone????
    Hidden Content

BRING ME ALL SERIAL #1/???? in All SPORTS

Quote Originally Posted by adam1bancroft View Post
    Charles Rogers anyone????

I don't even remember his cards or how they were valued - he was a terrible bust though. Remember who was drafted one pick after Rogers?
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrew06 View Post
    Sad to say, those 2 are guys that I have small PCs of. Ron Dayne gets a little more love, though, being a Wisconsin alum.

David Carr
    Larry Johnson
    Jamal Lewis
    Troy Williamson
    Sidney Rice
    Corey Dillon
    Whaaat?! Sidney is still a great player.
    I COLLECT AARON CURRY, MARINERS, SEAHAWKS, SONICS, D-WADE, & HUSKIES!

^^^ CLICK TO SEE CURRY COLLECTION ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Headbando5 View Post
    Whaaat?! Sidney is still a great player.
    I was thinking of his Vikings days and the hype he received around here. He went in spurts it seemed like.
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

Speaking of Sidney Rice - I remember when Percy Harvin RC autos were through the roof!

rudi johnson
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

-Ricky Williams

-Marion Barber III
    NOT doing 50/50s nor consignments!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast