Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    I guess I am a bit older than most of you guys. I still have a box full of RCs of guys like Joey Galloway, Tommy Vardell, Heath Shuler, Darnay Scott, Greg Hill, Rick Mirer, Curtis Conway and Glyn Milburn. And yes, I still have one old box full of one of my first supercollections...Rashaan Salaam (facepalm).

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

McNabb anyone?
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Curtis Enis
    I only pay via paypal invoice.

Quote Originally Posted by notes2us View Post
    McNabb anyone?
    McNabb is a good one. Though his autos still sell pretty well.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Kordell Stewart
    Kerry Collins
    Terrell Davis
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Terrell Davis was awesome for those few years - since he's a SB Champ, I think he'll always have some demand. Kordell was funny - Steelers fans mostly hated him once he was playing QB.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

pat white? and does anyone have any?
    Hidden Content
    ALWAYS looking to add to my PAT WHITE Collection!!
    Buying or trading for everything of his, please PM me if you have anything.

Pat White 2009 Playoff Prestige RC Auto #184 #’d 029/199
    Pat White 2009 Leaf Certified Fabric of the Game Jersey #26 #’d 014/100

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast