Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Herman Moore is a super good one. That guy gets no respect, but he had a good career.

I actually met Mike Williams while I attended USC. I played pick-up basketball with him. He wasn't a nice person.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (44)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Willie Parker burned the Hawks in the SB with a 70+ yard run he had a couple good seasons then poof ..just like all RBs they arent playing anymore and no one cares about you unless your in the HOF.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

This guy had promise WOW

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Parker won a Super Bowl. He deserves some props. He did nothing in college, came into the pros, and did some good stuff. I think Mendenhall will suffer a similar fate if he leaves the Steelers.

Though look at Chris Johnson - his auto can be had for under $10 - he's had a nice career so far.

I feel for Vince Young. He took my USC Trojans apart. I'm surprised he didn't quite pan out. Though to his defense, he did have a few years in the NFL that weren't THAT bad.
    I'm always looking to trade cards for original Nintendo (NES) games or rare D-Wade or MJ cards! Also, when sending cards out, please make certain the cards are well-protected and well-packaged.

As a Giants fan this guy was supposed to be a beast.I have about 100 cards that say not

"Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Michael Vick is a has been. Once was great. Then he came back and isn't the same. Matt cassell was good for one season. Carson Palmer was good in cinci. Now he sucks. Mario Williams. Ryan Mathews.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Wheatley was a big dude. He and Ron Dayne were so hyped. I know he was picked in the teens of the first round, so it could have been worse. He's the RB coach of the Bills now, eh?

I'll still stick up for Palmer. I made a post a while ago in this thread about him.

dayne never was awesome to begin with. Not in the NFL. Wheatley was a situational back. He was short yardage material. The raiders figured that out and it worked well. He wasn't awesome though. Only reason I said Palmer is he just isn't the same since he came back. He wasn't like Rodgers or Brady, but he was one of the best at the time. Not so much now.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678