Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Please Note - JKadlitz will ship to the following countries: US Only

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ben, Didn't really see anything I can use. Do you know what the Bron is priced? I would consider selling it cheaply.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

Not sure it's BV, someone has it on ebay for like $30 OBO, but I'm not really buying right now. Thanks anyway.

-Ben

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

OK. Well if you change your mind, just PM me. Thanks< Jen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Will consider selling as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump it up

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

still interested in the Durant auto
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cjarman01, thanks for the post. I checked your site again, and there is just nothing I need at this time that I would want to trade the Durant rookie auto for. LMK if you get some other high end rookie autos, especially of RG3, Luck or Doug Martin. Thanks< Jen

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am interested in Kevin Durant autos give my site a look I am new
    http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/Sportscards13.asp

SCF Rewards
    Country

reedo13, thanks for the look. I liked the Ken Griffey auto, but not enough to trade my Kevin Durant rookie auto. LMK if you liked anything else. Jen

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to sell or trade. Let's get something done!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast