Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Something you don't mind getting rid of for a cheap gu or auto
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

i have these:

2010 Threads Mardy Gilyard(Rams) Lettermen AUTO RC "G" Patch #'d 330/385
    2012 Upper Deck Rookie Lettermen Autographs Isaiah Pead(Rams) Rookie Letter "A" AUTO #'d 01/45

like these:

2012 Topps Prime T.Y Hilton Level V 232/700
    2012 Prominence Ryan Broyles Letterman auto 183/245
    I Collect all CURRENT and Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...Hall Of Fame Oakland Raiders(Looking for GAME USED and AUTOS ONLY!!!)...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

Dude i really could use your Marcus Robinson auto please cmb
    Hidden Content

First off I trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's & Paul Konerko,Miguel Tejada and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's.If you Post on my thread Please respond back when I reply

Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post
    i have these:

2010 Threads Mardy Gilyard(Rams) Lettermen AUTO RC "G" Patch #'d 330/385
    2012 Upper Deck Rookie Lettermen Autographs Isaiah Pead(Rams) Rookie Letter "A" AUTO #'d 01/45

like these:

2012 Topps Prime T.Y Hilton Level V 232/700™
    2012 Prominence Ryan Broyles Letterman auto 183/245™
    Thanks for the Post, I don't really want to get rid of my '12 rookie auto's for this project.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Dude i really could use your Marcus Robinson auto please cmb
    Would you be interested in trading it for this? I believe they are similar in book and sale value. If that's cool, post it up. Thanks!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...evinJepsen.jpg
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N

Still looking. Hoping to complete this project for a Christmas present to the wife.

I have a 2011 Threads Clyde Gates letter "A". I like the Tennahill auto. What else do you need on my end to balance out the trade? Have a bunch of 2012 chrome
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Sorry, I'm not trading that high for these. It's a project, lowend please.

Bump!

Still looking for these letters. Trying to complete this for Christmas present. Thanks!
    2-A's, 1-V, 3-D's, 1-Y, 1-G, 1-N

Picked up a few. Anyone else tonight? Need these. Thanks for your help!
    2-A's, 1-V, 3-D's, 1-Y

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast