Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Still looking for 1-A, 1-V and 2-D's. Almost there!!!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

I've got 2009 Topps Finest Nate Davis "A" and "V" lettermen autos. I'm looking for 2012 Topps Chrome refractor and base needs. Check my sig for the cards I need. I also like your LaMichael James jersey card.
    I collect Patrick Willis//Michael Crabtree//Stephen Curry!
    Help with my 2012 Topps Chrome refractor/base set needs! Hidden Content
    Check out my photobucket! Hidden Content

If you hit my profile and click on latest created threads, I have a chrome list posted in a thread called wttf Steelers refractors. If you want to check that out and let me know which you need and we can go from there. I'm mobile till tomorrow, so I can't see your needs atm. We could do something with the certified jersey card too, if interested. Lmk! Thank you
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N

anything for the Strata or Sterling Jarius Wright auto?

http://s1081.beta.photobucket.com/us...57180218712628
    My main wants are Chiefs, Vikings, and Twins. Also like Torrey Smith and Matt Forte. I mainly like to trade by BV.
    Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Headed out the door, check when I get home.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234