Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    raider have

2009 leaf certified gene upshaw gu 147/250

I Collect all CURRENT and Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...Hall Of Fame Oakland Raiders(Looking for GAME USED and AUTOS ONLY!!!)...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post

lmk cj spiller gu

rtsjr.....i can do that...post it up and i will confirm
    I Collect all CURRENT and Hall Of Fame OAKLAND RAIDERS,Cam Newton,E.J. Manuel,Alshon Jeffery,Marcus Lattimore,T.Y. Hilton,Brad Keselowski and Chase Elliott...Hall Of Fame Oakland Raiders(Looking for GAME USED and AUTOS ONLY!!!)...I TRADE BY BV!!!...I no longer do paypal gift...PAY YOUR FEES LIKE I HAVE TO!!!...

Hidden Content

anyone else???

Hidden Content

still looking for oakland raiders,cam newton and alshon jeffery game used and autos

Hidden Content

UPDATED BUCKET!!!....check it out...added 2012 topps chrome retail box,2011 Sweet Spot Hobby box and 2012 Certified hobby box

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee42/dappy1969/

Hidden Content

I have these Alshon's:

2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Base
    2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Refractor
    2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs BCA Refractor
    2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Military Refractor
    2012 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Prism Refractor

Please take a look at my bucket and PM me for any trades! :
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345