Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Spent WAAAAYY too much at the Card Shop but got some MOJO!

Went to the card shop to grab some Black Friday packs and busted WAAAYYY Too Much!

Please let me know how I did! (I know that the Luck and Romo are Really SOLID Hits!) EVERYTHING is For Sale!

ALL THESE HITS WERE JUST LISTED ON eBay, ALL starting @ $0.99! I do Offer $1 off shipping (and Free Combined) to SCF MEMBERS!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/queencitysignatures/m.html?item=281030108792&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX% 3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Kalil- #'d 5/5
    Weeden- #'d 35/49
    Luck #'d 04/25
    Romo #'d 02/10
    Last edited by SMVintage; 11-25-2012 at 07:56 PM.

Looking for Vintage Hall of Famers (on Modern Cards), Yankees, and Nationals!!

Hidden Content

great looking Luck!

How did you do on the Black Friday packs?

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

I pulled 2 gu and a ton of rg3 and Trent Richardson base (the GU are scanned above- Ostweiler and brockers)

Not so bad, the Luck, Weeden, Romo and the Kalil are very nice. The Black Friday hits are sorta meh but the base cards not pitcured of RGIII are good to get. I am would say you had a good day just with the Luck card though.
    Collecting Brett Lawrie, Will Clark, Mike Trout, Eric Hosmer, Danny Duffy,
    Mark Trumbo, Jason Kipnis, Kevin Gausman, Anthony Rizzo

Hidden Content

Please pm me a price on the Kalil

I will take a price on the Broyles Certified rc.
    Collect Star/HOF patches and autos
    I don't collect non-auto RC unless that is all the player has!
    If it isn't listed in Beckett as a RC, THEN IT ISNT A RC!
    If you want DC, then you can pay the $17+ it will cost!
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

awesome pull on the luck and romo
    trade site - Hidden Content
    cowboys site that is also for trade
    Hidden Content

nice break. Love your thread title. I doubt we will ever see a "went the the LCS today and spent exactly what I had budgeted" thread. LOL It never works that way for me anyway. congrats on the nice stuff. Hopefully it didn't set you back too much
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

pm coming
    I PC: some Lions players, Torrey Smith, Aaron Dobson, T.Y. Hilton, Keenan Allen. Hidden Content
    "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

All Pm's replied too.

Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    nice break. Love your thread title. I doubt we will ever see a "went the the LCS today and spent exactly what I had budgeted" thread. LOL It never works that way for me anyway. congrats on the nice stuff. Hopefully it didn't set you back too much
    Yea, definitely didn't set me back too bad, especially since I think I may be able to come out even with the hits...

Looking for Vintage Hall of Famers (on Modern Cards), Yankees, and Nationals!!

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast