Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    and i got the foster in the mail today so i have it now

steeltown: The Foster Camo books for $6 and the Crick is $5. I could do the Foles BV $10 and something else low end for those. Not giving up the Richardson for those.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

I am interested in this one. LMK

Isiah Pead SP Leaping
    Supercollecting: LT, Antonio Gates, Ryan Mathews, Hakeem Olajuwon and Jose Canseco
    Will trade for: Nice Chargers Autos/GU
    Want GU/Autos Chipper Jones, and 2012 Topps Olympic Team cards that I don't have yet
    I trade by BV, not SV. I will only use SV if it is in regards to a sale
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Football Advisor

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Hey Buddy!! I Could Use These 2 Card's. Are Ya Still Looking For Texans Card's.

-Pulsar /216-
    Fleener
    -Blue /199-
    Allen

Thank You Sincerely, John

Didn't see anything I could use.

Leland[

QUOTE=newcombe;12265038]I am interested in this one. LMK

Isiah Pead SP Leaping[/QUOTE]
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Yes. Mostly 2012 #d refractors. Arian Foster, JJ Watt, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Trains975 View Post
    Hey Buddy!! I Could Use These 2 Card's. Are Ya Still Looking For Texans Card's.

-Pulsar /216-
    Fleener
    -Blue /199-
    Allen

Thank You Sincerely, John
    Hidden Content

crick black books for 8 bucks foster camo books for6 bucks

rodgers and richardson are both 12...total of 24....anything else u want...i added some new chrome take a look...dont need foles anymore pulled one today

The Rodgers is gone. Was going to give up Foles for Foster. Don't want to give up Richardson for any of those right now.
    Hidden Content

List updated.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast