Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1

    New Additions to the Bucket. Lets Trade!

    Looking for any star Packers in return. Randall Cobb is top priority. Thanks

  2. Wata Photo
  3. #2
    can use the graham gu cmb hope we can work something out tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by jer123pat123 View Post
    can use the graham gu cmb hope we can work something out tks
    Could do it for the Randall Cobb Rookie Orientation Jersey. LMK

  5. #4
    Please check my bucket and tradelist for the Luck Chrome 1984 RC, Luck Chrome Refractor, RG3 Red Zone, Broyles Chrome Relic and Broyles Prominence Auto

    Thanks!
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by daggsy87 View Post
    Please check my bucket and tradelist for the Luck Chrome 1984 RC, Luck Chrome Refractor, RG3 Red Zone, Broyles Chrome Relic and Broyles Prominence Auto

    Thanks!
    Didn't see any Cobb or Packers. Let me know if you do have any. That would be what I'm trading for. Thanks

  7. #6
    No Cobb unfortunately...not much in Packers.

    2011 Topps Aaron Rodgers & Brett Favre Faces of the Franchise
    2012 Prestige Aaron Rodgers & Philip Rivers League Leaders
    2011 Topps Legends Alex Green RC
    2012 Gridiron Clay Mathews Crash Course
    2012 Topps Jordy Nelson Gold Parallel 501/2012
    2012 Gridiron Jordy Nelson Air Command
    2012 Certified Keith Jackson Immortals 639/999
    Collecting any and all Oakland Raiders and Winnipeg Jets - Current or Former, just need to be wearing their logo on the card!

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by daggsy87 View Post
    No Cobb unfortunately...not much in Packers.

    2011 Topps Aaron Rodgers & Brett Favre Faces of the Franchise
    2012 Prestige Aaron Rodgers & Philip Rivers League Leaders
    2011 Topps Legends Alex Green RC
    2012 Gridiron Clay Mathews Crash Course
    2012 Topps Jordy Nelson Gold Parallel 501/2012
    2012 Gridiron Jordy Nelson Air Command
    2012 Certified Keith Jackson Immortals 639/999
    Nothing I'm really looking to trade for but thanks.

  9. #8
    that works post it up tks
    hope we can make a deal
    all trades sent in padded mailers and d/c.
    will not leave you feedback if you do not leave feedback for me.my bucket:
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jer123pat123 View Post
    that works post it up tks
    Posted Thanks!

  11. #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •