What do you use for pens?

Saw somebody with a ebay link to some pen pack. I just sue sharpies and things like them. I saw somebody posted a pack of pens maybe they were formally deco? Thanks guys.

if its the same thread im thinking of i went to target and bought the back they work really well except they dont dry as fast as sharpies, i only recommend getting them if you need silver or gold, i used the mettalic blue on some photos and while it looking ok i dont think id do it again. They are made by the write brothers and are 10 bucks for the pack of 8 or 9 assorted colors.

Quote Originally Posted by 84c4vette View Post
    if its the same thread im thinking of i went to target and bought the back they work really well except they dont dry as fast as sharpies, i only recommend getting them if you need silver or gold, i used the mettalic blue on some photos and while it looking ok i dont think id do it again. They are made by the write brothers and are 10 bucks for the pack of 8 or 9 assorted colors.
    Haha I think this was on my IP thread. I too went and got some after they were recommended to me. I agree they look good, but only Silver and Gold are really necessary. And I had trouble with smearing that night. Although 1 of them was with a blue sharpie and was all on Kemba Walker. Haha They are spendy for only needing 1 or 2 colors so if you get them, be smart with the ones you use (i.e. dont lose them or leave the cap off/loose).
    2013 autograph counts:
    TTM: 7
    IP: 368
    Total: 375
    Goal: 300

I posted this before going to Walmart the night before the Duck game. I found some at walmart Silver 2 pack for 93 cents i think permanent and looks great check out my ip thread.