Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I have the black ref but I'm only selling that because it books for $25
    If not sent in reasonable time, I will leave neg. feedback.

Sorry can't send out of US.

Trade by BV not SV or who's hot or not this week.

Hidden Content

I have the Richardson Camo

Looking for Packers, Cowboys, or Steelers Chrome Ref

Also looking for Russell Wilson Rookies
    Collecting: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rickysigai View Post
    any camo ref and player or team
    Only have a few of the camos left and they are in trade talks right now sorry.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards! I will be asking from now on!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Joseph Randle, Murray, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by debgram View Post
    I have the black ref but I'm only selling that because it books for $25
    Thanks anyways.
    I dont want damaged cards, please look at your cards! I will be asking from now on!

Cowboys Collector - Emmitt Smith, Joseph Randle, Murray, Aikman, Irvin, Novacek, Johnston

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog311 View Post
    I have the Richardson Camo

Looking for Packers, Cowboys, or Steelers Chrome Ref

Also looking for Russell Wilson Rookies
    I do have this one but can check what I have and maybe pick up a dupe. I will shoot you a pm.

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

Um well ok, lets try again. Anyone have any of these for trade?

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

i am interested in the danny woodhead jsy card. however i don't have any trent richardsons for trade right now. i am just getting back into collecting after a break.
    Bigred917

Looking for Brady/Moss Combo Jersey, T Brady, Randy Moss (Pats Only), Welker, Barry Sanders, KG (Celtics Uni), Rondo, Ray Allen, Shaq (Celtics Uni)

Check out my Photobucket: Hidden Content
    By team: Hidden Content

I have 1957 Trent #6 if you have any chargers

EDIT:: and base RC if you still need him

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorHeaney View Post
    I have 1957 Trent #6 if you have any chargers

EDIT:: and base RC if you still need him
    Thanks for the post. I will shoot you a pm. Are you looking for refractors from chrome this year chargers or any chargers?? Lmk and will shoot you a message. Thanks

BV Trader here.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by skadsem View Post
    Thanks for the post. I will shoot you a pm. Are you looking for refractors from chrome this year chargers or any chargers?? Lmk and will shoot you a message. Thanks
    Looking for Melvin Ingram and Vincent Brown mainly if you have any of those 2 it would be the best, other WR's and Defensive are the best

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast