Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doubled to death again

Every year I make the same mistake with topps chrome,instead of just buying a complete set off of eBay I try to put it together myself.After 19 blasters and several rack packs I still find myself 47 cards short of the Set yes I know I can trade on scf and that can be fun sometimes but to be that many cards short after buying so much is ridiculous.I know I could've bought hobby but the overpriced shop by me didn't have any left oh well off to the trade page.
    Last edited by spuds1961; 11-24-2012 at 12:44 PM.

lol check my trade thread, i can probably complete your set if you have any of my needs or colored ref to trade
    Please use a blank to cover any jersey window while shipping. I collect Topps chrome and contenders autos and HOF autos.

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
    Let one walk alone, committing no sin, with few wishes and no qualms.

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I busted 7 boxes and 13 blasters and got 1 rg3 base card. Got a few reef and xfrac s but 1 freaking base.
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

what do you need? i can check and see if i have any of them.
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

I'll put a list of the numbers I need in my next post in this thread,bought 3 more blasters with a giftcard from work,still have to sort out,still no rg3 base I know that much,if they say he is not an sp base set wise I'll be shocked,only 1 Andrew Luck base also,crazy to buy that much and only get 1,on the other hand I got 2 rg3 relic cards and a luck,plus some low numbered refractor relics but next year I'll know better.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

I know I have rg3
    Collecting Adrian Peterson and Blake Griffin in that order.
    my bucket
    Hidden Content

I cut myself short of buying that many blasters (I stopped at 4), but I did notice that two of my blasters were dang near identical right down to dupes of several of the refractors.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I cut myself short of buying that many blasters (I stopped at 4), but I did notice that two of my blasters were dang near identical right down to dupes of several of the refractors.
    I noticed this a lot last year. I bought quite a few blasters from the same store and there were two or three of them that were darn near identical in what was pulled. The only difference was the inserts.

Well the last 3 blasters knocked 15 off of the 47,down to 32 left,here are the numbers I need from high to low.219,206,,,,188,,174,,158,,150,146,136,128,116, 112,,,102,84,,,69,68,63,,,,,22,8

And there you have it and the relics in these last 3 stunk also,oh well anybody looking to trade those numbers I need trust me I have tons of chrome to trade back,take care Steve
    Last edited by spuds1961; 11-27-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: cards being sent or picked up erased.

Quote Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
    Well the last 3 blasters knocked 15 off of the 47,down to 32 left,here are the numbers I need from high to low.219,206,204,200,192,188,187,174,169,158,152,15 0,146,136,128,116,112,111,104,102,84,82,70,69,68,6 3,62,60,38,32,22,8

And there you have it and the relics in these last 3 stunk also,oh well anybody looking to trade those numbers I need trust me I have tons of chrome to trade back,take care Steve
    Steve, I'll ave these off to you in a couple days.

38, 204, 60, 32

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast