Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone need holiday PayPal? Details inside.

Hey guys. I am looking to bu some new cards, but here are the rules so we don't waste you time or mine.

1. I want cards with at least a $15 sell value.
    2. I am not paying eBay prices. 20-30% less.
    3. Money can be sent ASAP.

Bryce
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Today?
    I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.

Are there any card types you have in mind? Look through my bucket and let me know what you like :)

Have a 97 golden touch Kobe Bryant. How much would you be willing to buy it for?
    LOOKING FOR ARIANNY CELESTE, LEBRON/KOBE REFRACTORS/XFRACTORS.
    ALSO LOOKING FOR 07-08 SP GAME USED ALL STAR PATCHES OF DAMON JONES /50 AND CARLOS BOOZER /50

Pm coming to both users.

Anyone today?

check me please for anything you may like
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

Hy man I didn't see anything I could use that wasn't PC. Thanks for the post. bryce

Quote Originally Posted by MrAnonymous View Post
    check me please for anything you may like

Tonight?

Today?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast