Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by leedawg62 View Post
    Interested in all Luck and RGIIIs along with all Texans.

    Here is my chrome tradelist:

    http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...rome-Tradelist

    You can also check my bucket.

    Thanks,

    Leland
    some interest in the Streeter gold refractor, but wouldn't give up Luck or RGIII for it. thanks
    Hidden Content

    2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order



    Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

  2. #12
    I am interested in these:
    Black refractor Cordy Glenn 249/299
    Orange - Orson Charles
    Pink - 18 Frank Gore
    Xfrctor Ponder
    57 Topps - K Wright if it is #16
    65: 4- Michael Floyd,14 - Chris Givens,
    84 Topps: 13-Sanu, 25 - Tannehill
    Red Zone: 3 Michael Floyd, 22-Doug Martin
    Check out and let me know what you like. http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ps-Chrome-sets
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    I am interested in these:
    Black refractor Cordy Glenn 249/299
    Orange - Orson Charles
    Pink - 18 Frank Gore
    Xfrctor Ponder
    57 Topps - K Wright if it is #16
    65: 4- Michael Floyd,14 - Chris Givens,
    84 Topps: 13-Sanu, 25 - Tannehill
    Red Zone: 3 Michael Floyd, 22-Doug Martin
    Check out and let me know what you like. http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ps-Chrome-sets
    these were the only things I could use-

    Trade Bait:
    2012 Topps Chrome
    Jerseys:
    RR1- Andrew Luck

    RR1 - Andrew Luck 51/75
    Hidden Content

    2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order



    Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by crig22 View Post
    these were the only things I could use-

    Trade Bait:
    2012 Topps Chrome
    Jerseys:
    RR1- Andrew Luck

    RR1 - Andrew Luck 51/75
    What would I get for the RR1- Andrew Luck? lmk
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  5. #15
    Can you CMB for these, thanks.

    1965 Tallboys-

    Chris Givens
    Robert Griffin III
    Isaiah Pead

    1984 Reprints-

    Dwayne Allen
    Nick Foles
    T.J. Graham
    Andrew Luck
    Isaiah Pead
    DeVier Posey
    Ryan Tannehill
    Nick Toon
    David Wilson

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    What would I get for the RR1- Andrew Luck? lmk
    I could do all these- the Doug Martin Red Zone was sold

    Black refractor Cordy Glenn 249/299
    Orange - Orson Charles
    Pink - 18 Frank Gore
    Xfrctor Ponder
    57 Topps - K Wright #16
    65: 4- Michael Floyd,14 - Chris Givens,
    84 Topps: 13-Sanu, 25 - Tannehill
    Red Zone: 3 Michael Floyd
    Hidden Content

    2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order



    Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

  7. #17
    Post and I will send out tomoorow
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Check out my thread for my traders page Hidden Content

  8. #18
    Check my list for these and PM:

    Refractors-
    Robert Griffin III RC
    Casey Hayward RC
    Adrian Peterson

    Camo Refractors-
    Kevin Zeitler RC 425/499

    Orange Refractors-
    Clay Matthews

    Xfractors-
    Jermichael Finley
    Jerel Worthy RC

    1957 Reprints-
    Trent Richardson (if #6)

    1965 Tallboys-
    Robert Griffin III
    Isaiah Pead

    1984 Reprints-
    Nick Foles
    DeVier Posey
    Ryan Tannehill
    Kendall Wright

    Red Zone Rookies-
    Michael Floyd
    Doug Martin

    Rookie Relics-
    Russell Wilson

    QB Reprints-
    Jim Kelly
    Sonny Jurgensen
    Currently in the hospital with my father until 12/12 with limited internet access. Will be completing trades when I return.
    ***Need 2012 A&G Guys in Hats and Fashionable Ladies***
    Currently Job Prospecting, give me some leeway on shipping time. Thanks!
    Hidden Content

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlbert View Post
    Check my list for these and PM:

    Refractors-
    Robert Griffin III RC
    Casey Hayward RC
    Adrian Peterson

    Camo Refractors-
    Kevin Zeitler RC 425/499

    Orange Refractors-
    Clay Matthews

    Xfractors-
    Jermichael Finley
    Jerel Worthy RC

    1957 Reprints-
    Trent Richardson (if #6)

    1965 Tallboys-
    Robert Griffin III
    Isaiah Pead

    1984 Reprints-
    Nick Foles
    DeVier Posey
    Ryan Tannehill
    Kendall Wright

    Red Zone Rookies-
    Michael Floyd
    Doug Martin

    Rookie Relics-
    Russell Wilson

    QB Reprints-
    Jim Kelly
    Sonny Jurgensen

    nothing right now. thanks
    Hidden Content

    2) I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order
    I DO NOT USE PAYPAL, nor do I accept checks. All sales will have to be cash or money order



    Sorry for the repetition, but WAY too many people are still asking, "hey, do you take paypal?"

  10. #20
    check my list for the luck xfractor

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •