Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

My MUST HAVE card is up and I'm bringing out the big guns!!!!

I need to raise around $3000. Let's do this!!!! Check the high end for other things you might like. I'm happy to sell mid and low end as well, but would love to make this happen quickly......

My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

gotta know Ken- what is your must have card?
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Manning Contenders Rc Auto. I've owned quite a few of them before, but I don't currently have one. I feel like Cartman in the episode where he thinks he's invisible and then notices that everyone is actually looking at him naked on stage. Gotta get one again.

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/Kris Bryant/Trout/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

nice- good luck with the sales!
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

ken... what do you need on the brees sp rc?
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

$165 gift. I paid $230 for it. LMK, thanks.

[QUOTE=manningcollector;12262423]ken... what do you need on the brees sp rc?[/QU

How much for the luck inscriptions
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

NOW TAKING CONSIGNMENTS, TOP RATED PLUS POWER SELLER. CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS AND WATCH YOUR ITEMS SELL WITHOUT DOING ANY WORK!!!

$180

Quote Originally Posted by tekc8083 View Post
    How much for the luck inscriptions

Ken,
    PM me on the Manning SP, curious and may bite of the price is rit

cheers
    Brad
    Shoot me an email and I will forward you an excel spreadsheet of all the stuff I am looking to buy!

I need your 1997 Black Diamond Doubles and Triples! Hidden Content

Always looking for Upper Deck Stuff and Autographed Mini Helmets

PM sent, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by manning991 View Post
    Ken,
    PM me on the Manning SP, curious and may bite of the price is rit

cheers
    Brad

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast