Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    up ttt...grab the Tebow Exquisites while you can!!
    My High End (player folders to the side): Hidden Content

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

2. Wata Photo
    tomlinson bowman chrome rc auto, tomlinson fleer genuine cuts auto, tomlinson pacific auto prices please.... thank you
    Hidden Content
    1. Main player wants- P. Manning/R. Moss/L. Tomlinson/D. Brees/M. Faulk
    2. If you ask for prices and don't reply with an answer I will not be replying to your "price" questions anymore. If not interested a simple no will do.

BC $400
    Cut $45
    Pacific $20

All prices via paypal gift, cash, or m.o.

Quote Originally Posted by manningcollector View Post
    tomlinson bowman chrome rc auto, tomlinson fleer genuine cuts auto, tomlinson pacific auto prices please.... thank you

Wants:AP/P.Manning/Luck/Oscar Taveras/M.Cabrera/Pujols/ARod/Trout/Bryce Harper/Lebron/MJ/Kobe & HOF HIGH END.

Will have some time while I'm watching TNF tonight (Go Broncos!!!!). Anyone else want to do some deals?

Come on people, check the high end section or even just call out who you're looking for. I'm sure I have some things you want......

Price on the Luck prestige auto?
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

$140 paypal gift, $10 below eBay

Quote Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
    Price on the Luck prestige auto?

Added a bunch of new stuff to the bucket, including this beauty:

Hi Ken wow you are thorwing out so big boy
    PM on the Prestige Luck Elite Luck and the SPA A.P. I might be able to help you out. Separate and package deal thanks
    Dave.
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

PM sent, thanks!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast