Do You Believe In Miracles?

After a little over a year of work, I was able to finish off this set. Big thanks to all these guys:

C&C - Suter
    Yadowing - Johnson
    blacksheep - Craig
    Losman#99 - Silk
    masydoc - Broten, Ramsey
    gbbadger - Wells
    hugo416 - Morrow
    SkinnyG - Eruzione
    bto - Verchota

Now for your viewing pleasure, the 1980 US Olympic Gold Medal Team (from 10/11 ITG Decades)

Awesome set
    Looking For:
    1) Anything from my small wantlist Hidden Content
    2) Any SPA FWAs, Ultimate AU RCs, and RCs/inserts from Hidden Content
    3) Autos of select players (w/o jerseys or patches, vertical cards)
    4) Comparable Young Guns/RCs

"You were born to be hockey players. Every one of you"
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Kurri, Fuhr, MacInnis, Bossy, and Coffey as an Oiler primarily. Also Gretz(especially '90s inserts), Perreault, Dave Taylor, '70s-early '80s St. Louis Blues, 02/03 Foundations Signs of Greatness, 500 Goal themed cards, '70s Cowboys esp. Staubach, and '70s Kelloggs baseball and football cards.

Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-24-2012 at 11:10 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Outstanding collection, congrats on completing it, they should have a coach/manager card with this dude!

wow sick set, congrats on finising it :)
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

GOsh watching those youtube clips gives me shivers being an American, and a hockey fan. That game was so much more than "a game" for the nation at that time. Congrats on completing the set. Find a nice frame for it -- that's what I've got mine in!