Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sons of anarchy and breaking bad cards to be released

i just was reading that cryptozoic recently attained the licenses to produce sons of anarchy and breaking bad trading cards. heres what they released about sons of anarchy

Journey into the depths of Charming, California's motorcycle gangs with the Sons of Anarchy Trading Cards. Based on the adventures and events around the Sons of Anarchy, an outlaw motorcycle gang and member Jackson "Jax" Teller, the trading cards will celebrate the show's unique cast of characters and the events that involve the gang in the show.
    and heres what they said about breaking bad

Follow the grim and dark turn in Walter White's life with the Breaking Bad Trading Cards. Chemistry teacher Walter White turns to a life of crime after being diagnosed with cancer with the goal of securing his family's financial future. Cryptozoic's Breaking Bad Trading Cards will pay tribute to the Emmy award-winning television show and its fantastic cast of characters.

i for one am really excited about these releases. they are 2 of the biggest shows on tv and i think this puts cryptozoic at the top of the non sport world. i wanted to see what everybody thought about these releases. so post responses

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Pirates Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @@collectandsell See collectandsell2003's Items on eBay

Good stuff. Love both shows, would definitely be interested in SoA cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah i think that the sons of anarchy cards will be right up there with the walking dead in popularity

SCF Rewards
    Country

Im stoked for both, would love a blue meth paralell.