Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post McFarlane collectibles to make new WWE line starting with the Undertaker

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

I wonder how much each statue will set me back.

Edit: Just found out the price of the statue will retail $295.00.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 10-01-2013 at 05:47 PM.

More news on it:

http://www.beckett.com/news/2013/10/...d-statue-line/

The series, unveiled Tuesday, will include stars from the past and present and include extras that add to their collectibility. They also won’t be the faint of heart with a $295 price tag. The first figure will be available on Dec. 6 primarily via WWEShop.com and the McFarlane Toys store.

The statues will stand more than 17 inches tall, have lighting in its base and include a piece of the match-used ring skirt from the Feb. 22, 1999, edition of Raw, which saw Undertaker battle Kane in an “inferno match,” the WWE said.

Only 850 serial-numbered statues will be made and each will come with a signed certificate from the artist himself, Todd McFarlane, who is a noted home-run baseball collector.

wanted to get it till i saw the price.i thought they'd be like $20 like the regular figs.
    i respond to pm's faster then threads

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by imthegrinch View Post
    wanted to get it till i saw the price.i thought they'd be like $20 like the regular figs.
    Yeah I could see these things being popular if they were like the regular sports ones but doing all that extra stuff to make it almost $300 is a bit much in my opinion. It will still probably sell out quickly and be a success but I can't see many wrestlers being made at $300 a pop that people would want.

Saw this on WWE website.

Macho Man Randy Savage statue.
    http://www.wwe.com/inside/macho-man-...ne-toys-photos

they have sold me. they are awesome. they will look good next to my few marvel statues i have on my computer desk
    Collect WCW Topps Autos, WWE Topps 2009 Black Parallels + any Hogan autographed cards

Hidden Content

damn the signed ones are already sold out
    Collect WCW Topps Autos, WWE Topps 2009 Black Parallels + any Hogan autographed cards

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast