Dale Jr. Nationwide die cast.

I have a chance to get a case of 24 Dale Jr. #5 Hellmans die cast. Just wondering who on here would want to buy one for $5 to see if its worth me buying. LMK if you would buy one. Thanks.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

2. Wata Photo
    These would be good for card shop owners to sell in the store. I'll sell for $2.50 a piece if buying more than 10 to resell.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Anyone? I can also get a case of the Kelly Bires die cast #88 die cast from the same year.

I might get 1 or 2..my sister-in-law collects his stuff