2 more Dominion w/ 45 more Black Friday Packs

Ok, I had extra money from a sale of bulk commons and other sources and the LCS had leftover Packs from Black Friday... so...

I got 2 more tins of Dominion

I will say that last year's product was a bit more fun to open, with the wooden boxes...

anyhow

Nothing major from the BF packs, just an Andrew Luck Cracked Ice, 2 parallel's #'d to 5, 2 basketball plates (Harrison Barnes and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist) and a Jason Pierre-Paul Super Bowl Pylon card.

For the tins of Dominion

Base (PC) --> Kane, Bergeron, Couture, St. Louis

Rookie Auto Redemption (PC) --> Hugh Jessiman

Rookie ARP #/199 (PC) --> Alexei Emelin (Sticker!) I was a bit miffed about this, but it is what it is (this came in the same pack as the big hit)

Rookie ARP #/99 --> Louis LeBlanc (I have one already, gary991979 has 1st crack at this for his set)

PenPals Redemption --> Gudbrandson/Despres

Patch/Auto's #/50 and #/60 --> Kessel (White), Mark Staal (Blue), Byfuglien (Blue/Yellow/White)

Jersey #/100 --> Scevoir and Landeskog

Jersey/Prime #/25 -- Brad Boyes!!

and this for the Flame Fans - Quad Patches 1 of 1!!!

Thanks for the look
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 11-25-2012 at 05:16 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (23)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Nice boxes. Emelin should be the only sticker and PaniniPuck said that they tried to make it up to collectors by putting a huge hit in with any of his sticker autos.

not bad at all...good stuff
    Hidden Content
    ***Collecting Hard Signed Ryan Miller***

***Collecting NT Football Rookie Prime Booklets /49 COMPLETED****

Quote Originally Posted by PensFan7187 View Post
    Nice boxes. Emelin should be the only sticker and PaniniPuck said that they tried to make it up to collectors by putting a huge hit in with any of his sticker autos.

which is why I'm not overly upset as that Flames Quad is awesome!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, Hidden Content or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---

if you'd be willing to sell the harrison barnes plate would you pm me a price please? thank you!
    Hidden Content
    I Collect: Drew Brees, Christan Ponder, Armanti Edwards.

Awesome quad 1/1
    Collecting Phil Kessel, Anna Kournikova & Danica Patrick cards! Trading for my PC only. Got Kessel let me know
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Beautiful 1/1! Panini made up for that sticker!!!

Interested in the Kessel.... Check my bucket and SCF Inventory to see if I have anything you want.... Pm me if you find anything
    LEAFS PC = 5,521 unique cards 11,540 Total Cards

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(104)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I've heard that Emelin wasn't signing anymore cards for a while so in order for them to have his card in the set it was either put the sticker on it or pull it from the checklist.

that was confirmed by Panini to me a couple weeks back.
    ---