Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    the thorpe, the bo, the mantle/clemente dual, and the ruth prime cuts jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneWanderer View Post
    the thorpe, the bo, the mantle/clemente dual, and the ruth prime cuts jersey.
    The only one of those that may be available is the Bo Jackson. The others are not
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

kk. what do you want for the bo
    Throw me an offer that we could both live with
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

do you have an idea of how much its worth? i like it but really dont know what it would sell for

do you have an idea of how much its worth? i like it but really dont know what it would sell for
    PM sent

Man, that Bird/Jordan booklet is siiiiiiiiiiick! Congrats! Im interested in the Ortiz patch, the doak walker cut auto, and the warner/manning/favre, and the Sterling David Wright. Could you do a Playoff Prime Signatures Jim Kelly AU #/D 39 for the David Wright and the Favre/Manning/Warner?

Going to try my luck on the bay... Great stuff man!!!
    Hidden Content
    If you can get a better deal then what I can offer I hope you take that. I'm just throwing you an offer of what I would pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by photowiz1 View Post
    Man, that Bird/Jordan booklet is siiiiiiiiiiick! Congrats! Im interested in the Ortiz patch, the doak walker cut auto, and the warner/manning/favre, and the Sterling David Wright. Could you do a Playoff Prime Signatures Jim Kelly AU #/D 39 for the David Wright and the Favre/Manning/Warner?
    no thanks. I wouldnt deal either of those for the J Kelly, let alone both. sorry. thanks for the offer thoguh
    Last edited by nskrbec; 12-10-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesngin View Post
    man you are killing me with that bench! Everytime I do a search I come across it...
    FYI, Bench has been traded to Shrewsbury.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast