Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    What are you looking for out of your Aaron? Most of those are pretty tough to get, but I do like your Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    well i like nearly everything, but to get it reasonable;

bench, brett, mantle & clemente, griffey, mauer rc, puckett reprint rc, dual ruth, thorpe, yaz
    Photobucket: Hidden Content
    I trade by Sell Value. Book value is ancient history.
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

the bench and the thorpe i wouldn't do a straight trade for

lmk on the other ones, or if you would be willing to add something to the bench or thorpe
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Sorry man, I wouldn't move any of those besides the Bench and something for the Aaron. I like it, but just not seeing it bring as much as the ones you were interested in. I'd move the Bench and something for it if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    the bench and the thorpe i wouldn't do a straight trade for

lmk on the other ones, or if you would be willing to add something to the bench or thorpe
    My PC NFT section is just that. They are cards that I have that I value and have sought after to get. Let's Trade!Hidden Content

yeah i would do the bench and something, don't blame you about the rest, you have same killer stuff, shoot me a pm with some ideas.
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the deal

Not a problem at all. Lmk what I can add to the Koufax so we can work a deal. Thanks!!
    Only looking for HOF g/u at the moment that I need for my project. I'll trade by Bv or Sv. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I'm happy with what I'm getting.PLEASE PM ME B/C IT WORKS BEST FOR YOU AND ME!!!Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nowunodogg View Post
    Not a problem at all. Lmk what I can add to the Koufax so we can work a deal. Thanks!!
    PM me what you have on your Koufax, I'm not sure I really saw much else. What would you need with my Puckett for your Koufax and Jeter/Ripken?

man i would do any thing for the rg3 auto relic check out might site http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/Sportscards13.asp thankyou just joined the site and am looking to make my first trade still

Quote Originally Posted by reedo13 View Post
    man i would do any thing for the rg3 auto relic check out might site http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/Sportscards13.asp thankyou just joined the site and am looking to make my first trade still
    Thanks bud, but didn't see anything I needed. Being new, a heads up, I'd get a free photobucket site and scan your cards as it will make trading much easier

On my 6 day off stretch, who's up for some trading?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast