Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have $1000 to spend on a case, what will bring me the best return??

i am looking to purchase a case of basketball cards and spend $1000. i will be selling all the cards on ebay and wondering what will bring me the best return? i was looking at buying 12/13 hoops cause of the 2 years worth of rookies but that product doesn't seem to have many high selling autos. what do you guys think??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Facebook stock is going up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Go ahead and give it a try but it is no guarantee that you will make a profit let alone break even.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Basically nothing. Your best is investing money in singles.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsk20a2's Items on eBay

probably fleer retro boxes or something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

Basically nothing. Your best is investing money in singles.

Agreed, the chances of you getting a box(s) and making your money back selling the hits are not good at all. If you spent the whole grand buying boxes, you might make money one 1 or 2. Ur best bet is to buy singles that way you get want you want

SCF Rewards
    Country

buying a case to resell all the cards is ridiculous,you will make money doing that 1/10,000 times or less. Also that gamble only works when buying really expensive boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have to buy singles, get them on players with potential, easiest way to make more money.

Honestly buying a good Anthony Davis card is well worth it, his prices are dropping and I know once he gets back on the court he will show everyone he's the real deal.

Damian Lillard is very expensive but maybe u can find a good deal, if you can't go to Kyrie Irving, he's injured and prices have dropped.

Some other players I like for potential.....

Drummond, Singler, E'Twawn Moore, Valenciunas,

those are some players that can bring in big time money cause they have a chance to explode.

Oh yea, Chandler Parsons rookie cards are really hot, but gotta find good deals. BUY SINGLES, if you want buy a box of gold standard or something to suffice for the exhiliration of opening a pack, but spending it on a case is just absurd, you will more than likely only be able to cover half to two thirds of your money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

imo buying singles is the only way you will not wasted your $1k. buy one nice jordan autograph will be ok

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish i had that much to spend lol ... Like everyone said i'd go with singles...that way you can pick your favorite players... opening packs is pretty fun though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast