Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to unload my last high end lot.

I would like to sell the lot found here http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p522/bizniggit/ for the best offer I get. It is not a fire sale, and if I find there to be no good offers by the end of the week Ill just pop it up on the bay myself. I would like to avoid the hassle though, so I am willing to deal with in reason. If you do pick it up, I will include all the remaing autos and mem cards have (roughly 100) for free, as long as you pay the shipping. If you find anything of interest, just shoot me a PM. Thanks for looking!

*I did a rough evaluation of what my sale value would be, and that lands somewhere in the 1700/1800 dollar range IMO(not including the 1-300 SV in freebies). Looking for around 1500. If you think thats low, or high, or bang on, shoot me a PM. I nailed that price pretty quick, and would value the input.
    Last edited by stackvortex; 11-26-2012 at 12:21 AM.

Also curious if you have a price range in mind, pm me
    Main PC: Marcus Kruger
    Other PC: Tommy Wingels and Christian Friedrich

Pm sent to all. Price is flexible,but not on fire. Would love to sell today.

Selling singles?
    LOOKING FOR:
    The Cup Limited Logos & Ultimate Premium Patches (all years) of all Leaf players
    Hard Signed Autos (SPA SOTT, Ultimate Signatures)
    Ian White cards that I don't have --- Hidden Content
    Hidden Content --- Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by durangatang View Post
    Selling singles?
    I may, for the right price. I'm really trying to sell it as a lot for now. Please pm if interested. Thanks.

Bump. To save some of you the trouble, its not going for offers with less then 4 digits, so please, dont offend me. Thanks, Brandon.

interested in the hopkins stuff if you'd break it out
    ONLY COLLECTING 11/12 CUP ARP's I need
    Hidden Content
    I will pick up the occasional HOF nba/mlb/nfl/or bama/titan
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast