Good bye Norv Turner

Cannot hold the Ravens during a 4 and 29 to win the game...at home. If that doesn't get you fired at this point, I don't know what will.
    Hidden Content

High-end trade bucket
    : Hidden Content

I saw that, 4th and 29 !!!
    He should have been gone years ago

He will go at seasons end...another disappointing season for Chargers fans
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Norv is gone & Rivers needs his head checked. after the game he is doing nothing but crying about the spot of the 4th & 29 run. lol you got to be kidding. Even if he did run only 28.9 or .8 yards, your team doesnt deserve to win. Never cared for that guy & when he crys after games like that, makes it that much harder to feel sorry for him being a part of a terrible organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggs View Post
    Norv is gone & Rivers needs his head checked. after the game he is doing nothing but crying about the spot of the 4th & 29 run. lol you got to be kidding. Even if he did run only 28.9 or .8 yards, your team doesnt deserve to win. Never cared for that guy & when he crys after games like that, makes it that much harder to feel sorry for him being a part of a terrible organization.
    agreed

Not taking Norv Turner's side,because I thought he should've been fired years ago also,but 1 of the 11 players on the field has to have enough heart to stop Rice before he makes the first down,just pathetic.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Sucks to suck.
    Main PC: Broncos/Montee Ball/Chris Borland/ Mike Glennon
    Looking for Fleer Retro(or older Metal) Metal Universe/GEMS Cards

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content /Hidden Content