Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Getting back into the Hobby !! TRADES NEEDED !!!

I have been away from trading for awhile but have been buying now I want to trade for things I want.

I am always looking for anything Marvin Harrison in the GU, MEM, Auto and ANYTHING #/25 and under.
    I also collect Chuck Bednarik, McNabb RC (only need some inserts and higher end ones)Most Eagles and HOF guys. I am also looking at Arian Foster will trade for other sports if you have something I want.

I am in this for the Hobby, and not to make money, so I will always work in your favor but PLEASE do not insult me trying to trade me 12 $10 cards for a $120 card. I have been trading and in the hobby for over 20 years so please don't waste time giving crappy offers. I want to trade and will always throw in some extra cards if you are a collector of certain teams and players.

Write me back and we can work a deal !

Check out my Bucket :

Think that link works if not some one let me know.

I know I am back new to this so really only want to deal with established traders to build my "CRED" back up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey bud. Love your attitude lol seriously. I am not toally sure if I have any of your direct wants but do hacve some nice stuff. I'm really interested in gettin a Cobb auto and see ya have some. Also like that Prime Quad RG3/Luck etc.. feel free to check me out and lmk if ya like anything
    Hidden Content

Urlacher card count - 163

hello, well welcome back to the hobby, just wondering if you have anything with keshawn martin, especially topps chrome refractors?
    Hidden Content
    Also, still looking for Brett Favre Flight to 420 Chrome cards. Ask me which ones I need if you have some for trade!

That Broyles is sick too btw
    Hidden Content

Send me a link I cant see your signature line for your bucket. I am sure I can find something to trade. I am in it for the fun not to hold on to it.

The one limited to /5 ??? I love that he is doing better and gaining some momentum.

Try this. Not really diggin this photobucket update
    Hidden Content

dont know if i have anything that screams your name that you have to have it but i can use these. hope we can get a trade put together
    Hidden Content 2015 rc/insert/parallel listHidden Content
    Hidden Content insert/rc/parallel link
    hope we can make some trades

and yes that certified /5. So nice looking. I know a guy with the Luck. So nice
    Hidden Content

cmb for your Mallett Elite auto lmk thanks.
    Always looking for Devils and Eagles autos you may have!
    Also looking for Kenny Britt autos!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast