Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JZK5150 View Post
    Hey jr check me on the demaryius Thomas. http://i560.photobucket.com/albums/s.../IMG_06511.jpg
    Sorry but not seeing anything for the Demaryius limited auto. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Worked fine for me. I know 3 other people were in it earlier looking for stuff. What are you getting?

Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    your photobucket link isn't working for me.....pm me if u can send another link. thanks
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I could use the Denarius Moore auto if you want to check my bucket for it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Worked fine for me. I know 3 other people were in it earlier looking for stuff. What are you getting?
    the link sends me to the photobucket main page for log in. i've had this happen before...not sure why it happens.
    Hidden Content

I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybird_1981 View Post
    I could use the Denarius Moore auto if you want to check my bucket for it.
    u have some nice Spiller autos but there all too high end for the moore....didn't see anything in the $10 SV range. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

CMB for the SPA RPA Torrey Smith please?
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    CMB for the SPA RPA Torrey Smith please?
    Sorry but i didn't see anything for the SPA Torrey Smith. thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    Send me a pm with a good link when u get a chance....tried it again after work today and the link sent me to my recent activity on my photobucket link. lmk thanks jeff
    Hidden Content

Please check me for the
    2011' National Treasures Joe Greene Emblems of the Hall Relic Auto 4/25

PM if you want to work something out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by addicted36 View Post
    Please check me for the
    2011' National Treasures Joe Greene Emblems of the Hall Relic Auto 4/25

PM if you want to work something out. Thanks
    pm sent...thanks 4 the post.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast