Question Please help, how much should I sell for????

I am selling a 2010 Topps Magic Jamaal Charles Autographed Card #2/10 and I am being offered $25 for it. Should I take it, leave it or let the bid on Ebay continue?

I am also selling a 2011 Panini National Treasures Rookie Dez Bryant Autographed+Patch Card #10/10 how much should I sell it for on Ebay I saw it for $300.

Thanks for the input!

Check completed listings on both cards and see if any of the same cards have sold and at what price. That will give you a good idea of what they will sell for
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

If the listing has a bid you should leave it. If not I still say leave it but I'm not so set on that. As far as the $25.00 I have no idea.
    Steve Schindler

Collect what you want to collect. Collect players and cards that you like. Collect what you can afford. Collect for you, not to try to impress someone else. If you do this you will much more likely to enjoy the hobby and stay with it.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Magic lost alot of it's following when in 2011, Topps foolishly made it an online only product. I pulled several chrome autos from Magic and they sold HORRIBLY.

This should be all you need to take the $25:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Jamaal-...item2ec449eedc

A $400 product (or whatever it was) numbered to 25, on card. Sold for less than half what you were offered. To me, it's a no brainer.
    Building sets and only collecting Seahawks I like from now on.