Help with 2012-13 Panini Prestige Rookies

Trying to finish the whole set of 2012-13 Panini Prestige and am missing quite a few of the rookies. Interested in trading for them and would also be willing to pay for them if the price is fair and I can get several together. If you do not see something specific in my bucket, just ask and I can check on it for you- I have a lot of things I need to add.

Here are the ones I am missing. I appreciate any help in getting this set complete. Updated 12/03/12
    #159 Iman Shumpert RC
    #175 Tobias Harris RC
    #217 Royce White RC
    #232 Orlando Johnson RC
    Last edited by jrussell13; 12-03-2012 at 05:50 PM.

I've got the Sullinger and Lamb - will bring them in to work for you tomorrow.
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...SV...whatever makes sense at the time!

Hidden Content

Thanks. And I have updated the list

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    I've got the Sullinger and Lamb - will bring them in to work for you tomorrow.
    Hidden Content for Bucket.

Current Baseball wants: Trout, Cabrera, Kershaw, Buxton, Soler, Baez, Wacha, Wong, Puig, Abreu and would look at any Cardinals stuff and decent prospects.
    Current Basketball wants: Durant, Marc Gasol, D Rose, Tony Parker- almost any of today's stars or Hall of Famers. Grizzlies and Memphis Tiger fan.

Just one, but I do have #217.
    Collecting Acie Law, Adam Morrison, Anthony Tolliver, Antoine Walker, and OKC Thunder (name/uni on card). Have lists: Hidden Content ; Hidden Content ; and Hidden Content .
    BUCKET: Hidden Content

bump

Current Baseball wants: Trout, Cabrera, Kershaw, Buxton, Soler, Baez, Wacha, Wong, Puig, Abreu and would look at any Cardinals stuff and decent prospects.
    Current Basketball wants: Durant, Marc Gasol, D Rose, Tony Parker- almost any of today's stars or Hall of Famers. Grizzlies and Memphis Tiger fan.

I have the following
    154 155 159 166 170 175 189 196 212 213 217 227 232 246 250
    Collecting 1975 Topps Baseball (PSA 8 or better) (7/660) 1.06%
    Reggie Bullock Clippers RC 2013-14

I have 159, 175, 189, 217, 232, and 246
    I really like the shaq Bowman gu
    Check out my Inventory (with pictures): Hidden Content
    Looking for Derrick Rose!!!

Fortefan,
    I have a cople of deals going but will probably need a few of yours to complete the rookie set. I will let you know. Appreciate the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortefan View Post
    I have the following
    154 155 159 166 170 175 189 196 212 213 217 227 232 246 250

Just send me a pm
    Collecting 1975 Topps Baseball (PSA 8 or better) (7/660) 1.06%
    Reggie Bullock Clippers RC 2013-14

bump