Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

EBAY Rant- Why No Communication?

This is just a little pet peeve of mine with people in general. When someone sends you a pm or email or tries to talk to you in whatever fashion, why do a large majority of people just choose to ignore it? For example, after I win an auction I like to know when my stuff is being shipped out and usually I don't need to ask b/c after a day or two, I get notifications saying that my stuff was sent. But when I ask after that and there's still no replies, I start to get a little concerned. Is it really that hard to just simply say when my card is going to be shipped or that it's been shipped already? I understand that a lot of people aren't in front of their computer all the time, but I believe that with the ebay mobile application you can reply to messages there or you can always take the extra work and reply by email.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

thats why I try to stay away from that site and only use this one. great members here

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats why I try to stay away from that site and only use this one. great members here

I totally agree and anyone who choses to behave that way on this site can be conveniently taken care of by the sites ignore list feature.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

People ignore me here too lol. Heck I ignore people here too when they offer things I don't want. But isn't it common courtesy to tell the person that bought a card when you shipped it if he/she asks you? On a related note I have also noticed on this site that some members with lots of feedback and with other credentials treat me with no respect at all and make up things in order to make things go their way. This hasn't happened often, but on the couple of instances that it did, it wasn't pleasant at all. One of them even said I had a must send first tag lol.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

There's a shipped button on ebay for that and they get that info, why ask?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Where is this shipped button? All I get is the shipped column in the My Ebay section.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

whe you put your cursor over the shipped box, you should see a date, no?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Ya, but when the seller doesn't ship for a couple of days I start to get anxious. The date actually shows up on the purchase history page I think. Is it that hard to just tell the buyer when you're shipping? You would think that would be common sense but I guess not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

My peeve is when the give you a delivery confirmation number even before they have shipped your item..I just bought a card for my PC and have the D/C number but according to the P.O. the item still has not been received by them

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I had that happen to me a couple of times as well and didn't really understand how that was possible, but in all instances I got my cards in less than 2 weeks so it didn't matter to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast