Great start for next year's cards!

Got these two 2013s in today for my collection:

Thanks for letting me share them with yinz!

awesome press plate auto. I love the color parallels so much better than the gold lettering stuff. 2013 Press Pass is sweet
    Carl Edwards Supercollector!!!
    Hidden Content

Very nice start indeed! Congrats
    ~Matt
    Avatar- Kieran Richardson/ CRISTIANO RONALDO 2004 Upper Deck SP Authentic Signs of the Times Dual Auto #'d/199
    COLLECTING: Red Sox, Orioles, Eagles, and Frank THE BIG HURT Thomas

Niiiiiice. You get that plate from eBay?
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Quote Originally Posted by race crazy View Post
    awesome press plate auto. I love the color parallels so much better than the gold lettering stuff. 2013 Press Pass is sweet
    Thanks! Yes, I agree that the color proof parallels are much better than just the change in the foil color.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdsMan87 View Post
    Very nice start indeed! Congrats
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pmurdick25 View Post
    Niiiiiice. You get that plate from eBay?
    Thanks! Yes, I got the plate from eBay. So far it was the only thing I was getting from eBay for 2013 Press Pass. Everything else I'm waiting for right now is from the forums.

I saw it on eBay, you paid a pretty penny for it huh.
    I collect Jamie McMurray. I do not deal outside of the USA. I do not do Paypal, I only send cash. I only receive cash or money orders. Only ship in bubble mailers unless I have permission to send in a PWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pmurdick25 View Post
    I saw it on eBay, you paid a pretty penny for it huh.
    It was within a range in which I thought was reasonable for it. I have actually spent more for some of the autograph plates I own of him.
    Last edited by JKC; 11-27-2012 at 03:00 PM.