Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 Pack Break of 12-13 Artifacts with question

Just got back from my LCS (kinda took a little break from collecting) but finally decided to break a 12-13 product. Only 1 pack today and got a:

Columbus Blue Jackets Rookie Redemption

Any idea what this will be for because of the lockout?? Thanks and it is for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

UD has not announced plans of what players they will assign to what cards. The customer service rep I spoke to said they might hold them over to the 13-14 season rookie crop. I'm also interested in this card. Check my tradelist and let me know what you may be interested in.

BANNED

Country

Pretty much the way it works is that if there is a season than you will get a blue jackets rookie who debuts this season.

If not, then it will likely transfer over to next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice hit, and yeah they will hold over until next season more then likely as this season looks pretty much dead