Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

New Game-Used Jersey: Canucks and Goalie Fans Rejoice!

So as you all know by now, I have a wild dream of one day (20+ years from now) opening up a museum in western Canada entirely dedicated to the history of NHL goaltending. My goal is to own at least one piece of significant game-used memorabilia from every player to ever play at least one regular season minute in the NHL. Because of my standard, adding new stuff is pretty hard as I don't care about middle of the career set 2 stuff. Everything that I own has to matter...first game, last game, last season, first shutout, last shutout, first point, etc.

This Mika Noronen jersey was worn while he was a backup on the Vancouver Canucks team. And yes, there is always the one smart person who asks, it does have a COA from Meigray's NHL Game Worn program.

It also has one pretty nice photomatch. Don't argue, with or without exhibiting wear, this is the exact jersey which is now in my collection:

http://www.goaliesarchive.com/canucks/noronen.html

As always, comments are welcome!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Congrats for this sweet jersey for your PC and good luck for your objective, I would like to see this museum one day ;)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Congrats for this sweet jersey for your PC and good luck for your objective, I would like to see this museum one day ;)

With the HHOF in Eastern Canada, an entirely hockey-themed museum in Western Canada would be a well-needed venture. Of course, my dream goes into the 20-40 year long-term bracket, but I am a driven person. Of course, if I ever win one of those pesky Lotto Max draws of $50 million, then all of this will happen much sooner :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iposportsmarketing's Items on eBay

it finally made it! nice to know it's going somewhere where it will be appreciated as much, if not more, than it was in my collection

I've got plenty more goalie stuff for you.... ha ha... like Chris Osgood's only two Grand Rapids Griffins jerseys in existence

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

I loved Mika in his few games as a Canuck, cool to see his jersey :)