Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Definitely interested in the Pierce and MJD. Any price in mind?
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 898/2797 Total: 1140
    Ryan Moats - Different: 172/366

2. Wata Photo
    This was a topps case right? Wholly crap, is TTT loaded case wise then?
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Have no idea. Waiting to hear from the people who bought boxes from the 1/2 case in the master case to see what they pulled...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 102/271 (37.6%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Congragts. Don't see that often from topps and from 6 boxes with all those big time pulls. Especially that booklet redepmtion and the 1/1. That is your money and a good size profit. I would play the power ball too lol Sick Pulls.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting - Hoops. Kyrie, MJ. KD, Rose, George, Tobias Harris,Curry Kobe and some rookie autos. Thinking of building 12-13 Elite Passing the Torch auto Set.

Hey I posted on your F/S thread too. Let me know if you have a price in mind on the Nicks/Cruz/Randle. thanks!!
    Collecting: Phil Hughes, Manny Banuelos, Zach Parise, Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks and other NY Giants

Bucket: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Powerball tickets purchased... haven't even looked at the numbers... LOL
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

So..........promotional break?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Nope... :(

Unreal break man! Congrats on the big hits! That will teach us to ignore those group breaks. :)
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

I think you may just make your money back anyhow...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast