Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Definitely interested in the Pierce and MJD. Any price in mind?
    Collecting:
    Maurice Jones-Drew, Ryan Moats, Bernard Pierce, Margus Hunt & Green Bay Packers game used
    Maurice Jones-Drew - Different: 901/3118 Total: 1143
    Ryan Moats - Different: 173/366

This was a topps case right? Wholly crap, is TTT loaded case wise then?
    Go Gators and Bears!
    I only collect Justin Blackmon and I guess I am getting in the SUPER collector range of Alshon Jeffery! Over 40 autos and rising!

Have no idea. Waiting to hear from the people who bought boxes from the 1/2 case in the master case to see what they pulled...
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 104/271 (38.4%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Congragts. Don't see that often from topps and from 6 boxes with all those big time pulls. Especially that booklet redepmtion and the 1/1. That is your money and a good size profit. I would play the power ball too lol Sick Pulls.
    Hidden Content

Mainly into football. Looking for RC Auto prospects, some HOFERs and Former Vols.

Hey I posted on your F/S thread too. Let me know if you have a price in mind on the Nicks/Cruz/Randle. thanks!!
    Collecting: Phil Hughes, Manny Banuelos, Zach Parise, Eli Manning, Hakeem Nicks and other NY Giants

Bucket: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Powerball tickets purchased... haven't even looked at the numbers... LOL
    Closing Down my Wax Business. Still have some sealed product in hand. Feel free to PM me if looking for anything.
    Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

So..........promotional break?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Nope... :(

Unreal break man! Congrats on the big hits! That will teach us to ignore those group breaks. :)
    NFL: Collecting Ray Rice, Matthew Stafford, Joe Flacco, Tony Romo, Sean Lee, and Brett Favre
    NBA: Collecting Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, and of course Jordan
    MLB: Collecting Will "The Thrill" Clark
    Work in progress Bucket: Hidden Content

I think you may just make your money back anyhow...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast