Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    WOW...that was an incredible break. You got a lot of nice hits. Too bad there wasn't enough interest for a group break on here. That would've been a nice case.

Quote Originally Posted by robthomas62976 View Post
    Patch booklet price
    Feel free to make an offer...
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 103/271 (38.0%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

That's hard to offer on being what it is

And it is hard for me to set a price on being what it is. We have the same dilemma...LOL
    Hidden Content - Receive your choice of 2,000 card cash or a random free card from the SCF CC Store (your team/sport of choice) when you buy a box (prize boxes not included).

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Nice stuff! Packer #d lot price Tony?

Yeah lol I think it's one that should be auctioned because it will go crazy. It's just a wow card

Just imagine if they would have done the same to Luck and Griffin as they did with Tannehill...

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Just imagine if they would have done the same to Luck and Griffin as they did with Tannehill...
    Yea i was thinking it kinda sucks that the better guys arent sick logos...especially lucks is kinda weak but meh...cant complain on a 1/1 lol
    WTB Resell Lots! 2011-Present RC Autos/RPAs/Patches
    PC Marcus Lattimore
    Hidden Content

WOW sick case. That Triple is just Nasty. Congrats on that and the 6 Book Auto.
    Can you send me prices for all the Giants & Chargers cards.
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast